01 | Am I going to have that fairy tale ending 10 years from now with him?
02 | All these “what if” questions. What if this happened? What if that happened?
03 | What am I going to do in the future? Am I going to live comfortably?
04 | What would happen if I didn’t make the choices I made in the past?
05 | Will anyone notice if I just randomly disappear?
06 | What kind of mother am I going to be?
07 | Would my life be different if my mom was still here?
No wonder I have so many strands of gray hair :( I need to seriously stop stressing myself out.
01. A person with personality. I find people who are themselves without putting up a front is an automatic win in my book.
02. A good conversationalist. Guys who can hold a good conversation without those awkward silences or repetitive questions will catch my eye. It doesn’t hurt to crack a couple of jokes here & there.
03. A non-judgmental person. Someone who doesn’t judge nor compare me to someone else — just love me for who I am and not who they want me to be.
04. An amazing cook with a big appetite. You know that saying, “a way to a girl’s heart is through her stomach”, totally applies to me. It doesn’t hurt if a guy is willing to cook here & there once in a while.
05. A social person — but not too social, if you get my drift. I like it when my guy can mix & mingle with my girlfriends. I don’t like to babysit.
06. A person who can win over my family’s approval. My family is everything to me. If a guy can win over my family’s hearts, then that will be the day that he will have my entire heart.
07. A person who is honest & trustworthy. This is given yet hard to maintain. I can’t stress enough how much honesty & trust means so much to me.
08. A person with financial stability. I’m not saying a guy must have a huge mansion, drive an luxurious car, and be the CEO of one of the Fortune 500 companies; however, I wouldn’t mind if he did have some kind of financial stability. A guy who dropped out of high school, has no job, & is currently depending on his parents is someone who I rather not give my time and day to.
I know nobody’s perfect and that everyone has their own flaws but these are just somethings that wins my heart.
This is in no particular order.
 I grew up not knowing how a mother’s love feels like. It’s been hard on my grandma because till this day, I still haven’t been able to say the 3 words to her face. I just hope she knows that I do love her despite the differences that we’ve had in the past. I am grateful that she put up with my outbursts and rantings.
 I’m 4’9”. Yes, I’m that short.
 I have 2 tattoos. My first tattoo is a phoenix and lotus flowers on my upper back. I don’t show it much just because; therefore, not a lot of people know I have it. My second tattoo is my eyebrows. I tatted them middle of Freshman year in high school. Why? I have my reasons.
 I can talk to you about Korean dramas, Korean music, Korean boys, Korean food — basically anything Korean all day, every day. Yes, I am very intrigued by their culture and I can’t help that the boys make my obsession so worthwhile.
 I am the oddball in my group of friends. I am the one who likes riding a scooter rather than jumping on the bandwagon. I was born to stand out, why should I try to fit in?
 I am very opinionated. I stand for what’s right and what’s wrong. If I feel like it’s wrong, I will tell you. I am not going to sugarcoat it. If you don’t want my opinion, don’t ask.
 I value trust and honesty more than anything. Without trust and honesty, I don’t think a relationship of any kind, whether it’s with friends or the other gender, will last. However, if you break my trust and honesty, it can never be fixed.
 Music is the reason why I’m sane. It’s my escape from reality.
 I found my soulmate. He is someone who loves me for me. He is someone who is willing to go to the moon and back and so much more. I am thankful that I finally found someone who understands me.
Long Pham: When you’re tired of life or when it gets hard, look to your side & I’ll be there.
Big Sis Ashley: It’s been a little over 2 years since you’ve picked me up. From the moment I found out you were mine, our bond was never broken. Even now, when we’re both doing our own things, our bond is still as strong as ever. I guess you really can’t get rid of me haha Good luck on Grad school!
Lily&Carol: Some people just haven’t grown the f*ck up yet even after they graduated from college. Ay though, we should “surround ourselves with positive energy in our lives” ahahahahaha :)
Janine: Damn, best penpal duo - ‘nuff said. Congrats founding mother of Chi Delta Theta, Zeta CHAPTER. It’s been a long time comin’ but you did it.
Lina: Thanks for always lending your ears & shoulders. I know you get tired and annoyed listening to me vent out my frustrations about the sorority & the boo :). I really do appreciate it!
Kristina&Usagi&Ryuna: I really miss you girls :( It’s been a while since I’ve hung out with you~ let’s go to Life Plaza! I kinda miss taking CUE pictures lol
1TYM: Please release another album<3 Just one more is all I’m asking for.
I haven’t blogged for a couple of months now. Why not start with something fun? I got nothing better else to do. I found this randomly on tumblr.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
You don’t know what you do to me; you don’t have a clue.
You have no idea what it’s like to be me, looking at you.
“Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can’t help falling in love with you”.
- Elvis Presley